We are continuing to take several precautions in the office to keep the spread of any infections to a minimum:
- We will be requiring that all staff, doctors, and patients wear face coverings while in the office.
- We are continuing to sanitize all patient exam rooms and common areas with CDC, EPA recommended disinfectants both before and after each patient.
- All frames that are touched or tried on will be sterilized in the designated area in between all patients.
- We ask that no more than one family member be with the patient in the office or exam room to reduce office crowding.
- If you have been in contact with any testing positive for Covid-19 within the last 10 days, please let us know so we can reschedule your appointment.
- We will be checking temperatures of all patients when they arrive and before they are seen. Any one with a temperature above 99.5 will be asked to reschedule.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding as we do our best to provide you with excellent customer service.